January 21, 2009

Gold Time: Fan Street 5

You need 8 cheese and 8 dresses in 6:00.

Since you start with $100,000, buy 1 ostrich, 6 pigs, and 1 cat. Buy the Fan Factory and start making feathers into fans.

Process 5 hams at a time into steaks, then spicy bacon, then packaged meat. Sell packaged meat as quickly as possible. When you reach $25,000 buy the Hat Studio and start making feathered hats. When you reach $30,000 buy the Atelier and start making dresses.

Once you have made 8 feathers into fans, buy 1 cow and build the Separator over the Fan Factory. Start making milk into sour cream.

Selling dresses, your money starts to accumulate quickly -- which is good, you'll need it for buying factories. When all 8 feathered hats are finished, buy the Butter Mill; when all 8 dresses are finished, buy the Cheese Factory. Upgrade them all as much as possible, to finish your 8 cheese in time.

My best time is 5:27, but I'm usually much closer to 6:00.

8 comments:

  1. There is an easier way buy one ostrich and the fan factory and sell fans until you have enough for the hat factory then sell one hat and buy the dress factory then you just get the 8 fans/hats/dresses and you can afford to buy 10 cows and upgrade all your factories to full and process the chesse my best time is 5:00 and that was with very little effort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. 5:21 even with bears messing up my cows once lol. Nicely done.

      Delete
    2. This works great! I upgraded the warehouse and truck fully right off the bat after buying the fan factory. Don't upgrade any of the hat/fan/dress factories just keep clicking to speed them up. When you get the cows you will have enough money to upgrade the factories all the way. Thanks for the solution!!

      Delete
  2. the comment worked for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't try the first directions but when I used the comment, my best time was about 5:30 on the first try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have tried the first directions 5 or 6 times, and failed, until I read the comment (don't ask why I took the hard route). The comment worked for me on the first try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Tried the first suggestion several times but couldn't make it work. Tried the directions in the comment and breezed it in... and I am an older lady, so very slow.

      Delete