January 5, 2009

Gold Time: Cheese Street 1

20 butter in 7:00... it's a challenge, but possible.

Sell off 1 pig immediately; use the money to upgrade your truck and warehouse once each.

Keep selling hams from the remaining 9 pigs (and the occasional bear) until you have $10,000, then buy a cow.

Start making sour cream and butter. While you're doing this, keep selling hams, and make some cheese as well. (Upgrade the warehouse again to make room for all the dairy products.)

Once you have 2 cows, feel free to sell off the pigs for extra cash. Keep selling cheese, and keep buying more cows as you can afford it.

I usually have 4 or 5 cows by the end, and can reach 20 butter in 6:37.

1 comment:

  1. I had to take a different approach. I sold off four pigs to start. Upgraded the warehouse twice and the truck twice. Kept shipping off pork and every bear until I had enough to purchase a cow. Once a milk was produced, I sent the plane off for five creamers. Process milk into butter as it comes and then cheese. Sell the cheese. Save enough to get a second cow and sell of the pigs and send for five more creamers. You should have enough here for a third cow and after a little more cheese I bought a cat to help sort everything out and eventually had enough to upgrade the butter factory once. I finished in 6:56. It took a long time to figure this one out as the original instructions did not work for me. The key here, I believe, are the upgrades to the truck and warehouse which allow you to ship more and ship faster but you cannot "gold" this level without producing some cheese.

    ReplyDelete