January 29, 2009

Gold Time: Costume Street 8

Oh my. 300 cakes, 200 packaged meat, 100 cheese, and 50 dresses? At least you have 45:00 to finish!

Sell bears to start, making enough money to buy chickens.

Buy a few chickens, and then buy the Powdered Egg Factory. Sell bears and eggs until you can afford the Bakery, and then the Confectionery.

Upgrade your warehouse so you have enough room for plenty of bears -- they are the biggest money makers in the first few minutes. Upgrade your truck as well.

You should be able to afford your first pig by 15:00. Start collecting ham.

When your total eggs, powdered egg, and cakes on hand is enough to get you to 300 buns, sell off your chickens. Now it's time to concentrate on pigs and meat.

Build the Meat Cutter, Smokehouse, and Meat Packing Plant, and start making packaged meat. Upgrade the factories as much as possible. (You'll still be selling cakes.)

Concentrate on upgrading all meat-related factories as much as possible, and have 10 pigs on hand so you always have 5 hams being processed. Once you get all that, save $10,000 and buy your first cow.

Follow the same process for your dairy products -- build the Separator, then Butter Mill, then Cheese Factory. Buy 8 to 10 cows. Unlike the chickens and pigs, however, only upgrade each factory 3 times.

Start saving your money until you have $70,000, and buy an ostrich. Then buy the Fan Factory, Hat Studio, and Atelier. The dresses sell for so much that once you are selling them, you will easily be able to upgrade the dairy factories and buy additional ostriches.

Completing the level in less than 40 minutes is very possible. Just make sure you set aside time when you won't be disturbed.

9 comments:

  1. For my best time untill 1 January 2012 is 33:12. I hope anyone can broke my record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I followed your walkthrough and I'm glad that I was able to accomplish this final challenge of the game. Anyway, I would like to request adding some images for better illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am at 31:04! And i still try to beat my score but can't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it in 32:58 once, haven't since then tho... 31.04 huh...I am going to have to try again

    ReplyDelete
  5. My best sore 30:27. whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buy a cat asap as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you upgrade water all the way you won't take time doing that which helps a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My best time is 27:30

    ReplyDelete